acsEquipment is a free trial software application from the Inventory & Barcoding subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinVista.
acsEquipment is a database application designed to keep track of your company or organisation's equipment - purchase information, location, maintenance history, PAT testing data and any calibration readings
- Store details of all your company equipment in one convenient database
- Keep track of each item's location
- Record equipment maintenance and service visits, along with associated costs
- Store PAT test records for each electrical item - check on items due for retesting, items that failed their last test
- Keep track of equipment items that require regular calibration; thermometers, thermocouple, weighing scales eyc.
- Create your own reports with Report Builder, a comprehensive report generator - all standard reports have been built using Report Builder
- Can be used as a starting point for a customised bespoke application
- Price includes 12 months telephone / email support
acsEquipment (version 2.104) has a file size of 14.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 56 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.